Monday, June 17, 2013

Mets walk off on the Chicago Cubs

Okay so yesterday, I just got too bored of the game against the Mets and decided to do other things other than watch the Mets lose to the Cubs. I was outside when I got the update about Byrd hitting another ninth inning homer that probably won't even amount to anything. I went to go watch the game in hopes that something could maybe happen. I started to watch, when Duda walked, Buck singled to right, and Quintanilla hit a beautiful sacrifice bunt to the third baseman. Kirk Nieuwenhuis stepped up to the plate and i half wanted to call his shot because he has a thing for the dramatics but another half of me wanted to just turn off the television and leave the room because Kirk has looked lost at the plate. After a slider for a ball from Carlos Marmol and Marmol throwing pretty much nothing but sliders, he threw a fastball. Kirk was waiting for it, and he gave it ride out into the rightfield seats. As soon as it was hit, I was already jumping up and down! Even though I only watched pretty much a total of two innings, I watched the most exciting one.
So Bob Costas, what exactly do you do here? Your voice is annoying and you never have any good idea's. You barely know sports and you say just stupid things that just get people upset. He said that the Mets had no right to celebrate after that 4-3 win. Can you explain that to me? You win a game, you celebrate, you're happy. Everyone celebrates especially after a walk-off win like that, on a get away day.
Anyway, Happy Father's Day to my amazin' father and to all you other amazin' father's that have done such a great job raising your children even when they where kicking and screaming and making you want to pull your hair out.

No comments:

Post a Comment