Hello, and welcome to my blog!!!
This is going to be a blog about the New York Mets and some baseball related blogs. I have been a huge Mets fan for a very long time and I have been through their ups and their downs. I have a lot of found memories of the Mets, like: John Olerud getting the cycle (I was at that game); the 2000 world series (even though they lost, at least they made it); Robin Ventura's infamous game winning "Grand Single"; the "hi57ory" made day were Johan Santana threw the New York Mets very first no hitter; and my personal favorite home run, Mike Piazza's game winning home run against the Atlanta Braves, their first game back after the horrid event of 9/11.
I also have horrible memories of this team, like: Luis Castillo dropping an easy pop fly against the New York Yankees, that should have ended the game with the Mets "putting it in the books" on the winning side, but instead like a lot of their games, especially recently, they let it slip away; Carlos Beltran striking out against Adam Wainwright in the 2006 NLCS; and of course the New York Mets blowing a seven-game lead with seventeen games left in the season in 2007.
I have stuck by this team through the dark time's in hope of being able to one day go to a ticker tape parade.
This will be a blog will be about my thoughts, concerns and analysis about the New York Mets. I hope to hear your feedback.
No comments:
Post a Comment